Forty-6 Christian universities have been launched in Africa in1- What is the password for zip files.
The password for the zip files is always mentioned on every post near the download link. For checking again, You can visit the “Password for Games” link given in Main Menu.
2. Getting an error like “CRC failed in the encrypted file (wrong password ?)” / Corrupted file ?
It wont happen if you use UNARCHIVER to extract the game files. If still error, then make sure you are writing the correct password.
If the problem is not solved with the Unarchiver, try Winzip download it here.
If winzip also, shows you an error of “corrupted file” that means the file is corrupted. It happens sometimes for those who have bad internet connection quality and specially those, who do pause and resume too many times.
To solve this issue, you have to delete the corrupted part or the game file and download it again from the site, We recommend you to change your current browser to redownload the file (use Firefox or Chrome. Safari is not recommended). For better result, we highly recommend jdownloader or mipony. These downloaders can enhance your download speeds to many folds and also can detect the corrupted file automatically.
3. I found a .nfo file (activated, money), What to do with it?
A .nfo file is a contraction of “info” or “information”. It contains the important information about the game (description, size, protection) and information about the team that cracked the game. It’s just an info file. You don’t need it. If you see it, just leave it.
4. How to change the game language ?
You can do so from inside of your game menu. Or the game options carry these settings. If you can not do it or find option in game menu, Just follow the step by step instructions given below.
- Right click on the game icon.
- Show package content.
- Search for file named as “activated.ini” OR “steam_api.ini”.
- Open it via text editor.
- Change the line language=english by your language. For example, language=dutch OR language=portuguese OR language=German.
- Save the file.
Solutions for Other Common Issues.
The game does not start, the game crashes at launch or in-game error ?
1. Check the System Requirements:
Before you do anything else, Just checkout the system requirements for the game and see if it is compatible and can run on your pc. If it can then move forward and search for solution, Otherwise just delete it. This will let you know if it’s a problem with the game, or if it simply requires a more powerful Mac than you’ve got. All the games have their own system requirements mentioned in the game page.
2. Game Settings:
Some games have high graphics quality, and highest environmental effects etc by default. That can make those games unable to run smoothly on your computer. Just go to the game options OR Settings and reduce the graphics quality from there. This will ultimately turn the load down on your hardware and will make the games run faster and smoother than before.
3. Run As Administrator
It is usually recommended to not to use the administrator account for doing daily routine tasks or activity on your Mac OS X. But if you run games on standard or guest account, you are definitely gonna get issues or errors while running some games. So just move to the Administrator account and then Run the games. It will solve many game related issues.
If you don’t know how to be in an Administrator Account, Just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click on the System Preferences.
- Click on “Users”.
- Click on the Lock icon (bottom left side of the panel).
- Select your account by clicking on it.
- Select “Allow User to Administer This Computer” option from there.
4. Clear the game caches
Most of the games save the cached files or data in local drive for reducing the loading time of game interface. Sometimes, these cache files get corrupted or a cache of a problematic thing may be saved accidentally. So the games will start giving errors or issues due to that. Your best solution for this is to just remove the cache files from your local drive. Just follow the following mentioned steps to do so.
- Caches are usually saved in your Users folder.
- Find them by choosing Go, then Go To Folder and enter ~/Library/Caches.
- Delete the cache files for the game from there.
- It is recommended to close the game before doing so. It is not necessary but recommended to avoid issues.
- Restart the game.
5. Game App Does Not Start?
If You are clicking on the game app and nothing happens, Or the game app does not start, The reason can be possibly it has been quarantined by your Mac OS X. You need to remove it from quarantine folder or list and then try to open it. You can do so by following the steps given below.
- Use spotlight to search for an application called “Terminal“.
- Open it
- Type xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine followed by a space.
- Then drag the game folder into the Terminal window.
- Press enter.
Once the Terminal is opened just copy the following line and paste.
xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine /<directory-path>/<app-name>.app
You can do this to All of the Files in your ~/Downloads directory by copy pasting following line.
xattr -d -r com.apple.quarantine ~/Downloads
6. Permission Issues?
If you are unable to open a game file. This can be due to the permission issues. Just follow the steps mentioned below.
Open Terminal (You can use Spotlight for searching it).
Write: sudo chmod +x
Drag the APPNAME file (1.Right-click on game icon 2.Show package content 3.You will find it in Contents >> MacOS >> APPNAME).
7. Can not open the dmg file. OR dmg file is not recognized? OR Can not mount the image?
- Control-click (or right click with two-button mouse) on the .dmg file that you are gonna download from this site.
- Click on “Open With” and Choose Disk Utility.
- It will open the Disk Utility. make sure that you have selected the game’s dmg file.
- Click on the Convert button. You can find it on the top of the toolbar in the Disk Utility window.
- Change the image format to “Read Only“.
- Choose a destination folder. It is recommended to chose another partition.
- Hit “Save“.
- Click on the new .dmg file you just have created.
- Now you can mount it, and drag the game folder onto your computer as normal.
8. Reset your NVRAM and Try Again:
If the game crashes again and again. Or it is crashing as soon as you start it, Resetting the NVRAM is the best option to solve it. This Apple Support document has all the steps and instructions on How to Reset the NVRAM of your Mac.
9. Update Java:
You need the latest version of Java installed in your Mac OS X to run the games smoothly with out crashing issues. Click on System Preferences and then Java and click on Update Now.
If the above mentioned tutorials are not enough for you, Then just do a search on Youtube, You will definitely find a solution of your issue there for sure. Thanks